Canon printers are the most versatile printers that allow quality printouts with perfection. However, we all know that it is quite important to set up the device to access its features and services.
If you don’t know how to set up this Canon printer, then don’t worry. In this article, we have discussed the complete process and steps for the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup.
So, if you are looking for the complete setup manual, then this article will surely help you in every possible way.
Overall Steps for Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup:
If you are here to know how to establish a Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup, then here is the guide to follow. We recommend you to proceed with each and every step to finish the complete process accurately.
Step 1: Unbox the Device and Install Driver Application
Unboxing the device and then installing the driver application is the primary step to set up the printing machine.
Here are some of the steps discussed below to proceed with the task.
- Unbox the printer from the box and remove the plastic cover from the top of the device.
- Now, remove the ink cartridge out of the box and also the power cables.
- Remove the power cable from the packages and keep those aside.
- Take out the application driver installation CD and turn on the computer.
- Insert the Driver application CD into the CD-Tray of your PC.
- Now, double-click the My Computer option to open the File manager. You can also open the File Manager by pressing the Windows+E key on your keyboard.
- Double-click the DVD-RW (Drive: E) and click the Run button from the pop-up menu.
- After that, click the Next button to continue with the installation process.
- Now, accept the terms and conditions from the screen and follow all the on-screen installation.
- Finally, click the Install button below and wait for the installation process to complete.
- When the task is over, click Finish button and exit all the tabs normally.
After completing the installation accurately, proceed with the next method as discussed below.
Method 2: Load the Papers into the Paper Tray
Now, you need to insert the printing papers into the external tray. Here is the process to load the papers into the paper tray.
- At first, make sure the printer is turned off and then gently open the input tray entrance from the machine.
- Pull the plate near you to extend the input tray and then slide out the paper width patterns as far away as possible.
- Adjust the papers and store a stack of paper in a portraiture way with the print side meeting at the base.
- After that, push the stack into the tray until it clicks a sound and stops completely.
- Finally, slide the paper width guides until it clicks a sound and then the task is over.
After the task is successful, proceed with the next step to continue with the setup process.
Method 3: Connect the Canon Printer to the WiFi Manually
Once you have completed all the above steps accurately, now you need to head over to connect the printer to the WiFi. Follow the steps cited below to manually connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on the printer and make sure that the WiFi connection is proper and advanced.
- Now, press the WiFi key on your printer and wait for the indicator lights to blink.
- After the light blinks, press the connect key and wait for the indicator to blink.
- Tap the Network that you want to connect the device with and then enter the password.
- Finally, tap the OK button to connect the printer and then try a few pages to print.
These are the proper solutions that one can go through and apply if he or she wants to know how to set up my Canon Pixma MG2522 setup.
In case, we missed any other solutions that might help you to build a setup for this device, then feel free to share your thoughts here in the comment section below.