Canon Pixma TS3122 printer can work in any OS environment. Canon TS3122 setup is most important for your printer to work wirelessly in any corporate sector as well as the home environment.
Setting up the printer correctly will not create any barrier in your work. Instead, it will boost its performance and ensure uninterrupted printing. So, you can follow this guide to learn the stepwise setup procedure for the Canon TS3122 printer. As we will discuss all the important steps here, read them carefully before beginning the installation.
Steps to Execute Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup
In this section, we will discuss the different setup procedures of Canon TS3122 setup in both Windows and Macintosh Operating System. Make sure that you have a healthy wireless network already running in your work environment. Now, follow the instructions given below.
Setup for Windows
- Switch on your printer and make sure that the power LED is glowing. Press and hold the “Direct” button until the settings options is displayed on the printer screen. Also, by pressing the Direct button, the printer can enter the wireless connection mode.
- If you press it, you can see the wireless options on the display. Now, insert the CD-ROM/setup media, if it comes with your printer. Else, download it from Canon’s official support page by mentioning the device model and OS.
- Install the driver files of your printer on a computer. As you might be using the printer for the first time, select the name of the device and click on the “Connect” option.
- The printer will connect to your computer automatically. Next, go to the printer icon on your Windows Explorer and double-click on it. Agree to all the terms and conditions by choosing the “I Agree/Agree” option.
- Click “Yes” to continue with the wireless connection and select your network name. Type your password and hit the “Connect” button. When the printer is connected successfully, the driver will check for problems.
- If there is no issue with the connection, your printer will be installed on Windows and connected to the Internet.
Setup for Macintosh
When you connect the printer to your Macintosh-based system, you have to follow these steps. Before that, make sure that you have a stable network connection in your work or home environment.
- First, connect the printer to your network. For Mac, install your printer driver from the official Canon support page.
- Now, connect the printer to your Macintosh device. A dialog box will appear asking you to agree to the “Terms and Conditions”. Click on “Agree” and proceed to the next step.
- Open the printer icon installed on your computer. It will prompt you to provide your network ID and password. So, provide all the details and click on the “Next” button.
- It might take several minutes, so you have to wait for the set up to complete. Once the installation is over, the printer will automatically run a troubleshooter to fix any installation problems. Hopefully, your setup is now successfully completed, if the steps are followed correctly.
So, we have provided all the detailed instructions on how to setup Canon TS3122 to WiFi. However, you can face many difficulties, if any tiny error takes place while performing these above-discussed steps. It may lead to hardware issues, which can be resolved under an expert’s guidance.
If you have any queries regarding Canon printers, always feel free to drop a comment in the feedback section below.