Whenever you are facing trouble while using your Canon Printer you can contact at Canon Printer Support for technical assistance.
Although Canon Inc. is famous for its printer engines.But in case, if your work suffers due to issue in your Canon Printer.You can take technical assistance by both the ways that are online as well as offline.
For online technical assistance you can visit our official Canon Printer Support page, where you just need to enter your product code and after that select the error which your printer is showing. On selecting the error you will redirect to the page which will contain a set of solutions or alternate solutions for that particular error.
You can also get the list of your nearby Canon Printer Customer Service Centre by clicking on the icon above the caption Repair appearing on that same official support page.
But if you want to take offline technical assistance and want to directly interact with our Canon Printer Tech Support person, then you can contact us at Canon Printer Support Numbers.
Our tech experts will give you accurate solution of your problem if you can tell them Error Number along with the description of Error that you are facing while using your Canon Printer.This makes the process of finding the solution faster and even more precise.So to know the error number of the error that your printer is giving here we are proving the list of some common error numbers along with its description:
- Error B200-This error will be shown when there is an error with the ink cartridge(i.e., either the chip on the cartridge is not been read correctly or chip is faulty.)
- Error 306-When you are using Mac system in place of Windows system with your printer, this error will be shown.
- Error 5011-When your printer shows this error take your printer for repairing to your near by Canon Printer Service Center.
- Error 5200-This error means that your print head is overheating and as the solution of this problem you should turn off your printer and restart it after some time.But in case, this problem persists you should contact to our tech support person
- Error 5400-When there is any change in its internal temperature(other than its normal temperature), in that case, this error will be shown.
- Error 5700-when this error will display, it means that your printer needs replacement of its sheet feeder.
- Error 6000-This error took place in the LF encoder signal and this error is the result of a serious paper jam with pins or papers or other complex objects get stuck inside it.
- Error 6A00-This error will display on your screen when your cartridge mechanism stopped working which means it is jammed.
- Error 6A80-When you don’t get proper printed output this error will be shown on your screen.
- Error 6C10-This error simply means that you need to reset your printer’s ink absorber.
For any other error or finding solution for your respective error, contact us at Canon Printer Support Number.