Nowadays, with the advancement in technology, wireless printers have gained significant success. When it comes to printing, Canon printers have become the first choice of the customers because of its high-quality print outs and seamless performance.
However, there are lots of users who own a Canon printer but fail to use it as they don’t know the procedure to set up the Canon wireless printer. Setting up the printer is the most important task to access the printouts and the device.
If you are one of them who don’t know how to set up the Canon wireless printer and looking for the complete setup guide, then go through this article to the end. Here we have discussed the complete procedure to establish the Canon mg3620 wireless setup.
Instructions to Follow to Establish the Canon mg3620 Wireless Setup:
Here we have mentioned the overall procedure that the users need to follow to establish the Canon Pixma mg3620 set up wireless printing.
You need to proceed with all the given below steps to complete the setup process successfully.
Step 1: Unbox the Printer and Install the Ink Cartridge
To set up the Canon Pixma mg3620 printer, here you need to first unbox the device and install the ink cartridge.
So, here are some of the steps to do so.
- After buying the printer, unpack the device gently and take out all the elements and power cables from the box.
- Now, take out the ink cartridge gently and unpack the cartridge box from the seal.
- Make sure the printer is turned on and then remove the front cover from the top of the device.
- After that, remove the protective tab on the ink cartridge and the plastic film that covers the part of your cartridge.
- Do not touch the copper-colored area and locate the cartridge access gate.
- Slide the new cartridge into the ink slot and insert the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge and make sure ink nozzle facing away from you where the tabs should be closer to you.
- After that, insert the black cartridge on the right side and the color cartridge on the left side.
- Close the ink cartridge door and when the door is closed, you can hear the cartridges slides back into its place.
Now, after inserting the ink cartridge perfectly, look at the next step to set up the Canon device completely.
Step 2: Installing the Canon Printer’s Application CD
Now, you have to install the application CD that you have got inside the package of your device.
Apply the below-mentioned steps to carry out the installation process.
- Take out the CD from the package and turn on the computer.
- Insert the CD into the CD-Drive and open My Computer directly or by pressing the Windows+E key.
- Double-click the DVD-Drive: (E) from the screen and then a pop-up screen will appear on your display.
- Select the Run option from the pop-up screen and click the Next button.
- After that, accept all the terms and conditions to continue and then click the Next button again.
- Now, click the Next button continuously until the software starts installing.
- Finally, click the Finish button when the installation is successful and then close all the tabs.
After installing the application successfully, follow the next steps to continue with the setup process.
Step 3: Download and Install the Application Driver from Web
Here you need to download and install the driver application for your Canon printer to access the printouts.
Go through the listed below steps to download and install the driver application.
- Turn on the computer and open a web browser like Google Chrome or Opera.
- Type the manufacturer’s website into the Search panel and tap the Enter key to proceed with the action.
- Locate the original website of Canon from the screen and click on that to open the page.
- Find the Driver section from the top of the screen and click on that tab.
- Select the Driver Download option from the list and enter the model number of your printer.
- Select the Computer’s version and the OS version from the screen and click the Download Now button from the bottom.
- Wait for the downloading to complete and then click the Install Now button from the bottom.
- After clicking the option, a pop-up window will appear on your screen that asks you to Run.
- Click on the Run button and then click the Next button to continue with the installation.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and click the Next button again to continue.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the task and click the Finish button when the installation is successful.
Restart the computer when the installation is over and follow the next step to complete the setup process.
Step 4: Connect the Printer to the WiFi
After installing the driver successfully, you need to connect the wireless printer to the wifi.
You can easily connect your printer to the Wifi by going through the steps described hereunder.
- First, make sure the printer is turned on and then long-press the Wifi button until the printer’s light blinks.
- When the blue light blinks, turn on the WPS button on your access point.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then the blue light will continue blinking while searching the access point.
- After that, select the proper access point from the list and then both the power light and wifi light will blink.
- Now, when the printer is connected successfully over the Wifi, try to print the network settings.
- Put a sheet of paper into the tray and press the Resume button until the indicator shines 15 times.
- If the printer’s network prints successfully, then you are successfully done with the setup process.
Here we have discussed all the accurate solutions for Canon Pixma mg3620 set up wireless printing. You must follow all the steps in the same order we have discussed to establish a complete setup.
Hopefully, the article was beneficial enough to assist you with how to set up the Canon Pixma mg3620 wireless setup. If the printer still not connect even after performing these steps, then there are chances that you might have missed any steps to set up the device.
Under such a situation, you can contact a professional. However, you can also share your thoughts and experiences regarding this post in the comment section below.