Are you using Canon Printers? Does your printer is not producing quality printouts or stopped working at all? Don’t panic, here are the list of Canon Printer Issues and its Fixes.
Canon Printers are one of the imaging products of Canon Inc. Earlier, Canon Inc. was the top maker of the print engines. Various brands like Apple, Hp, etc initially used Canon’s LBO-CX Print engine. And after a few years, they started making their own printer using their own engine. And their printers come as so successful product because of which Canon become popular for their Canon Printers along with Canon Cameras.
So, if you are using Canon Printer, we expect you are having a great time but in case if you facing trouble due to your Canon Printer you can take Canon technical assistance at Canon Support Numbers.
Here is the list for the issue and fix it by following the steps mentioned under the heading of Solution.
Issue: Printer is not turning on.
- First of all, ensure that power plug is properly plugged in the socket. And try to turn it back ON.
- Secondly, Unplug the machine and plug it back after a gap of 2-3 mins and then try to turn it ON.
Issue: Printing is not taking place.
- Be sure that, your printer is properly plugged in the socket and power button is ON.
- If your printers ON lamp is still flashing, this means that your machine is still initializing. Then in that wait until the ON lamp button stops flashing and remains lit. (this usually happens when you are trying to print large data)
- Be ensured that your printer is attached to your computer system properly.
- Check whether the front tray is opened or not. If not then open it.
- If you queue up a long list of prints then try to cut it down into parts and then assign it to your printer to print part by part.
Issue: Printer is not producing proper prints
- First of all, check that your paper size and size you mention under the media type setting is matching or not. If not, then change it according to the size of paper you are using.
- Then check the print quality you had selected using the printer driver. So, if your printer is producing blur or uneven color prints then increase the print quality setting and try to reprint.
Issue: Ink is not ejecting
- Check your cartridge first, in case it is running out of ink then replace it with a new Ink.
- Check whether your cartridge is properly installed or not. If not then installed it properly.
- Check whether print head nozzles are opened or not. If it is clogged then try to reprint after cleaning it.
For any other issue, you can interact with our tech support team at +1-800-712-0803. who are available at Canon Printer Support Phone Number or take help of online troubleshooting guide provided at our official website. Canon Printer Support persons trained for months so that they will be capable of fixing issues that their customers may be facing while using Canon Printer.